This year we will have church at 1pm. The kids and David are all really happy they think they will be sleeping in on Sundays.... Not gonna happen. Still have things to do before church. I will be teaching the valiant 9's this year in primary. I am very excited they are a great group of kids. I have been a sub for them a couple of times. So its off to do the house work before church and throw dinner in the crock pot so when we get home at 4:15pm its not a mad rush to try to get dinner in the oven.
Happy Happy first Sunday of 2009 to all!
Much love from our home to yours.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we do not get to sleep in on Sundays's even now since church is at 1pm. But the kids are up at 6 am and it is very frustraiting. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment