o
We were a little late in getting the snow but we are sure catching up fast! It has been lots of fun playing outside and sledding with the kids. Snow is still falling fast and sadly to say David still has to work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday...I know Still no update on friday and saturday we will let you know when we know. I guess its part of the job working for FedEx but hey I love my delivery man!
If you look at the Top Picture that is the place to sled around here everyone who is everyone is there! Its great the moms and dads are all sledding with the kids making jumps and just having a great time.
If you look at the Top Picture that is the place to sled around here everyone who is everyone is there! Its great the moms and dads are all sledding with the kids making jumps and just having a great time.

1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow. I know we did.
Post a Comment