~~Halloween 2008~~
Dylan says "I am too big for this... Ill just eat Kaitlyns!"
Jordan says " I am off to conquer all the candy in the world!"
Kaitlyn says "Whooo Hooo I am a tinkerbell......what is this candy? no thanks!"
David dressed up as Tigger and took Kaitlyn door to door and had a blast!
I dressed up as a fed ex girl for David and took pictures - as soon as i can figure out this hook up to put them on there. Or Dylan will do it before I can lol.
Fall Harvest party at the church was wonderful this year we had a live band can you believe it at the church in the gym it was so fun for the kids lots of games and music food and fun!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks Great! Blogging is fun especially when you have lots of family and friends to follow and keep up with! Sounds like you all had a fun Halloween! Little Kaitlyn looks soooo sweet in her costume!
How fun is this...? You guys are great! Aunt Dixie
Post a Comment